- ABOUT ME
- BREAK FAST IDEAS
- ROTIS AND STUFFED PARATHAS
- RICE RECIPES
- RASAMS, SAMBARS AND CURD RAITA RECIPES
- SWEETS,FESTIVAL SPECIALS,DESSERTS N SNACKS
- CAKES/CUP CAKES/COOKIES/PUDDINGS RECIPES
- JUICES ,SMOOTHIES AND MILK SHAKES
- GRAVIES,KURMAS AND COOTU RECIPES
- EGG LESS BAKING
- NON VEGETARIAN
- HOME MADE/BASICS/INITIALS TO LEARN
This is the one more Recipe Which I tried of JOY OF BAKING.......This is very simple and easy to make..Actually It is not at all a Recipe.....But useful one......So,If you r the lovers of STRAWBERRIES then go head for this......truly delicious.......
And Again Saturday was came........So,Enjoy with full of energy this weekend.....Will catch you with another Recipe on Monday Morning Guys!!!!!! Have a Great Sunday!!!!!
PREPARATION TIME-10 MINUTES
STRAW BERRIES-500 GRMS
HOW TO MAKE
If you are using fresh straw berries just blend in the juice mixer til turns pureed.....
Take 1/2 cup in a bowl and to the remaining add sugar and give a good mix.....
Now mix this to the other sauce....mix well.....
Refrigerate and use when u need..
Can Refrigerate for 1 week& can froze for a long time too...
Use like instant jam....