- ABOUT ME-SOMETHING SPEICAL
- ROTIS AND STUFFED PARATHAS
- RASAMS, SAMBARS AND CURD RAITA RECIPES
- SWEETS,FESTIVAL SPECIALS,DESSERTS N SNACKS
- JUICES ,SMOOTHIES AND MILK SHAKES & DIET JUICES
- GRAVIES,KURMAS AND COOTU RECIPES
- NON VEGETARIAN DISHES
- COTTAGE CHEESE/RICOTTA CHEESE/PANEER RECIPES
- EGG FREE BAKING
- HOME MADE ICE CREAMS
- BREAK FAST RECIPES(UPMA/SANDWICH)
- CAKES/COOKIES/CUP CAKES/PUDDINGS/CHOCOLATE/NO BAKE RECIPES
- FESTIVAL RECIPES/PANDUGA VANTALU/PINDI VANTALU
- SOUTH INDIAN RICE RECIPES/LEFT OVER RICE&PULAV&BIRIYANI RECIPES
September 5, 2013
More than the stuffing I feel happy to make these kind of ROTIS always..Actually the truth is Iamvery poor in making stuffed parathas...;-)..Whenever I buy TOFU,I use it in making gravies and second rotis..Mixing up every thing is much easy when compares to stuffings.This is a ROTI which mixed up with tofu n spices..These may goes well in break fasts and in dinner times too...
PREPARATION TIME-15 MNS
COOKING TIME-20 MNS
WHAT YOU NEED
Wheat flour-2 cups
Tofu grated-1 cup
red chilli powder-1 tsp
turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
garam masala-1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste-1/2tsp
OIL-for frying rotis
HOW TO MAKE
Take flour in a bowl add all the INGS one by one and knead into a soft dough by using enough water
Keep this aside for 15 mns. Then divide into equal size balls.
Roll into circle shape each one by using extra maida flour..Prepare all and start pan frying using oil.
Serve hot with any pickle,dal or gravy.....