Same like other recipes,this new version also very simple and easy to follow.. the chocolate milk (juice) which i used in the recipe gives a true chocolaty taste n deliciousness..This chocolate sponge cake is fluffy in texture and moist too..If you like, can do chocolate icing too.You can store in an airtight container up to 2-3 days..Serving a slice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is the best idea for ever..
Apart of the recipe,last week on 5th Mahaslovelyhome stepped into 4th year..Successfully MLH shared 991 recipes till now along with 37 guest posts..I thank you each and every one on giving so much of support and encouragement..I hope this affection continues for ever:)
CATEGORY- Fluffy Chocolate Cake with drinking chocolate
PREPARATION TIME- 15 MINUTES
BAKING TIME- 30 MINUTES
WHAT YOU NEED
Wheat flour-1/2 cup
cocoa powder- 1/4 cup
soft butter or oil -2 tbsp
chocolate milk/juice-1/4 cup
baking powder-1 tsp
lemon juice-1 tsp
HOW TO BAKE
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas mark 4.
- Beat together the eggs, flour, cocoa, sugar,oil and baking powder until smooth in a large mixing bowl.
- Now add the chocolate milk in the bowl, and add the lemon juice too.. Add to the cake mixture.
- Turn into the prepared tin, level the top and bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 mins, or until shrinking away from the sides of the tin and sprongy to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin, then turn on to a wire rack to become completely cold before icing.
|I used here round tin.Second time used sqaure shape glass bowl..So,don`t confuse with the pics|