Love on strawberries never ends to me..This pudding is the latest addiction of mine which i baked with strawberries..Even I was not damn sure about the recipe result,but just for an experiment i gave a try and it came out like this..So surprising!!!This pudding is a combination of Oats and strawberries which is super easy to do..All you need to do is,just mix all the ingredients in a bowl,pour them in tin,then bake for some time..This easy and delicious pudding is a perfect breakfast to serve or you can eat it like a dessert too..
Quinoa mango Pudding
Mango Chia pudding
|A complete Breakfast|
PREPARATION TIME-15 MINUTES
BAKING TIME- 15-20 MINUTES
Oat meal- 1 cup (I used quaker oats)
Brown or white sugar - ½ cup
Cinnamon powder -1/2 tea spoon
Baking powder- ¼ tsp
Strawberry(pieces) - 1 cup
Egg -1 nos
Milk -1 cup
Butter- 1 tea spoon
Whip cream -1 table spoon
condensed milk-1 table spoon (optional)
vanilla essence-1 tea spoon
1. Take a bowl, add oats, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, baking powder, strawberry, mix and keep aside.
2. Take a bowl, add egg, milk beat nicely and keep aside.Combine the oats mixture into this..
3. Take a baking tray,apple butter and spread mixture and add strawberry pieces on its top,if you like.
4. Bake at 180 degree for 15- 20 mins until it is done.
5. Cut into square pieces and arranging it on serving plate and on its top add whip cream with strawberry piece.
6. Now the oats and strawberry pudding is ready to serve.