These tongue tickling spicy masala of paneer wrapped in chapati or paratha is a treat to taste buds at anytime anywhere. This vegetarian version of kathi rolls are perfect to those who dislikes non vegetarian So this is the recipe for my vegetarian food lovers.Cook it next time,serve hot with chutney.
CATEGORY- Breakfast Recipes | Dinner Ideas | Veg Frankie Rolls | Kathi Rolls Recipe
PREPARATION TIME- 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME- 30 MINUTES
WHAT YOU NEED
All purpose flour or wheat flour- 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil-1 tea spoon
Paneer finely chopped pieces-1 cup
Green Capsicum finely chopped pieces-1 cup
Cumin seeds -1 tea spoon
Onions finely chopped pieces-1/2 cup
Tomato finely chopped pieces-1/3 cup
Ginger Garlic paste -1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder- ½ tea spoon
Black pepper powder - 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder- ½ tea spoon
Coriander leaves finely chopped pieces-few
To make rolls
Green chillies -1 tsp (optional)
Lemon juice as required
HOW TO COOK
1. In a bowl take flour, salt, water and some oil to make a dough and rest it for 10 mins.
2. For stuffing: In a hot pan first add oil,cumin seeds,fienly chopped onions,chopped capsicum, salt and saute them Then add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste,pepper powder and cook it well.
3. Once the tomatoes are mashed, add finely chopped paneer pieces and coriander leaves. After mixing just switch off the flame.
4. Now Make thin roti’s and roast them on hot tavva with some oil on it.
5. In roti place some paneer stuffing,if you like add chopped green chillies, sliced onions,squeeze lemon juice and roll it as shown.
6. You can also add mayonnaise of any kind to give an additional flavor.
8. Now cut it half and serve your kids in breakfast, lunch or for evening snack.
|oops!!! Missed last picture where we add paneer ;)|